Paul and Cherie have considerable experience in supporting waste partnerships or wider local authority partnerships in developing their joint working activity and in seeking to develop service efficiencies. These activities are often linked to service reviews, options appraisal and business case development of alternative options. The range of activities has included:-
- Initiating joint working through shared priorities / position statement or joint vision
- The development of Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategies or sub regional working
- Partnership development support through workshops / consensus building and exploring options
- Technical support via business cases / options appraisal
- Procurement support through joint procurement exercises
Frith RM has worked with 5 waste partnerships since 2008 and both Paul & Cherie have worked with numerous additional partnerships in preceding roles.